Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Soccer

I have no pictures to document the beginning of the spring soccer seasons for Mari Cagle and Nate, but the season is in full swing.  And despite the lack of pictures, I had to post that on Saturday, MC scored!!  She was so excited and it filled her with confidence.  Caz and I stayed at home because the weather was so cold, but I got the text just after the goal was scored...."MC just scored a goal.  Big time."  As I was later updated, the 'big time' referred to her taking the ball down the field, apparently juking an opponent and shooting for the score!  It was the first goal of the game and her team went on to win it, 7-1.  Dad had the video camera, but as it always happens to us, we never have it on when something big happens.  Hopefully, she'll score many more goals as the season continues.

Caz and I did get to attend Nate's game this week.  He played great too!  As his Dad said, "I am so proud.  My son was mixing it up today!"  Nate was getting in there and being knocked over, but every time he popped back up and 'mixed it up' some more. 

It's always fun to watch both MC and Nate play!  We'll be sure to get some pictures and videos at future games.  Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: