Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We are having a blessed Easter celebrating our risen Lord! We've hunted eggs, the Easter bunny has visited, we got dressed in our Easter duds for a much needed trip to mass, and enjoyed some playing and relaxing.  I have lots of pictures to share, especially of the kiddos in their Easter outfits.  Then I'm off to attempt a re-creation of the wonderful pot luck Easter suppers Brandon and I remember so fondly at our Grandmas' houses.  Many blessings to our much-missed family and friends!

My silly Nate.


Such urgency & concentration.


Yes, it's pretty cool here for Easter.  We are definitely ready for sunshine and warmer temps.

Quite a haul for a backyard hunt.

Beautiful in blue.

 
 
Caz's expressions are so sweet.  He was such a sport, so quiet and sweet throughout mass and then he tolerated my many pictures.








Our baby is 6 months old this week!  He checked in at 17lbs 6oz and 27 1/4" long.  He's enjoying rice cereal and a special Easter treat....squash.

1 comment: