Nate's biggest fan getting his caffeine on before the game. :)
His first lollipop. He knew just what to do and he found it very yummy.
Caz enjoys a little Sesame Street every now and then. Dad pulled up some Elmo clips on Youtube. Yeah!
Our first really cold morning. Isn't he cute all bundled up in his winter coat.
Such a cutie in his GT pjs making his spitting sounds at which he has grown quite adept. And you gotta love a baby buddha belly.
Most of the cabinets are baby-proofed but the corner cabinet with the lazy susan. Caz, of course, found the one cabinet that he could get in to and literally got in to it. It's a favorite spot of his when I'm working in the kitchen. I wonder how much longer he'll fit in there.
Caz enjoys a good book, especially when his big brother is reading to him. He looks a little irritated in this first picture, but it's not because he doesn't want to read with Nate. No, he is mad at me for interrupting. He's learning the 'Aw Mom' face pretty quickly.
MC loves to play with me in laundry hampers and baskets. I think she likes it because they keep me in one place. Good thing I find it equally amusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment